As a photographer, my ultimate purpose is to capture humanity’s most precious moments – those fleeting occasions when our fragile, flawed souls are transformed by love, sorrow, compassion, joy, forgiveness and honesty. In search of these revelations, I have travelled to the richest cities and poorest ghettos around the world, documenting the height and depth of human behavior.
My work reveals the wonder of an innocent youth, the compassion of a loving mother, and the tragedy of a child burdened by poverty. Sometimes beauty and tragedy collide; at other times, the two dynamics become almost indistinguishable from one another…, wouldn’t you agree?
- March 2015 – Urban Café, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- June 2015 – French Embassy, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- February 2016 – Regional Museum of K. A. Polánka, Žatec, Czech Republic
- March 2016 – Cultural House, Teplice, Czech Republic
- May/June 2016 – Central, Most, Czech Republic
- July 2016 – Café Práh, Brno, Czech Republic
- September 2016 – Hendrikje Museum, Amsterdam, Netherlands